Subject: [Leica] Larger sensors OT
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:09:24 -0800

Just waiting for that offer I can't refuse! ;-)

For those wishing to see more photography (architectural, landscape,
fashion, etc.) done with medium format technical, SLR and S equipment, you
should visit www.getdpi.com under the medium format area.  The technical
camera and medium format threads have some fine work using these larger
sensors.

Sent from my iPad