Subject: [Leica] Bokeh Schmokeh….
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:08:49 -0600

In his defense, Mr. Pogue is a "Tech Writer" for the New York Times, either
a propaganda and misinformation rag if you are a member of the far right, or
a highly respected newspaper, if you ever voted for a Democrat. I have read
several of his columns (gust that makes me a liberal) and I have found them
to be generally better written than the one on sensor size, explaining
complex things so many can understand. Although I don't care for this
particular effort, where he takes a stand on something that really hasn't
been that much of an issue, his reviews are generally better written than
most. Perhaps the fact that as a journalist working for such a prestigious
newspaper he is presumed to have at the very least graduated from an
accredited institution of higher learning, where most reviewers/bloggers
have generally completed fifth grade English. His comments are generally
insightful. I guess when you throw as much against the wall as Pogue, some
things will fail to stick.