Subject: [Leica] Young Girl
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 03:01:46 +0100

Barney,

Thank you very much! I can't remember the circumstances I've shot this one
in August 1990, the only thing, it was probably the day of la "Fiesta Mayor"
and on such days the streets are quite crowded, probably I had a narrow
angle to shot she.

Cheers
Lluis

El 28/02/2013, a las 02:55, Bernard Quinn escribi?: