Subject: [Leica] Douglas Barry.... photo - Steve Barbour photos atpbase.com
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:39:35 -0000

Thanks Nathan. It was taken by Tony O'Connor of my camera club in Bray with
a Canon if I remember.

We had a studio lights night that Tuesday and, seeing as it was wet and
windy night, I had walked down wearing an appropriate hat. Everybody takes
turns at modelling and, as I was going to lose the beard the following day,
on my turn, I decided to decided to release my inner Orson by reversing my
coat and wearing the hat as a memento of my hirsuteness. You can just see
the shirt collar peaking from behind, but Tony was as pleased as I was with
his shot.

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Douglas Barry.... photo - Steve Barbour photos atpbase.com)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Douglas Barry.... photo - Steve Barbour photos at pbase.com)