Subject: [Leica] question about color rendering in the LUG gallery
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 18:13:01 -0600

Geoff,

Thanks.  This may well be the answer, if browsers cannot recognize the
colour space.  I have reposted some in Adobe RGB colour space, and some are
greatly helped, others not.  I think this may be a trial and error thing,
i.e., upload in Adobe RGB colour space and if it looks off, adjust and
re-upload.  I still don't understand why the colour in my website images
exactly matches the images as seen in PS.  Thanks again.

Ken
n.b.  If you see a lot of red underlines under words like colour, it is just
my spell-checker acting funny.