Subject: [Leica] IMG: M1 Carbine
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 12:04:52 +0100

It's indeed an M-1 Cal .30 of wich probably millions were made during
and after WW-II by several US factories. Some UN troops used them
during the Korean war.
Being also a hunter, sportsshooter and weapons collector, the other
items are interesting too and most of them visibly in a really good
shape.
The good old Colt 1911 cal.  .45 is probably one of the first models
that were issued just before WWI.
If you agree I could send these pictures to some friends and collegues
in our War Museum of wich I'm a member.

Nice subjects and verry good pictures.

Regards

Cedric