Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blossom Trail and a question...
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 11:59:09 -0800

I'm not sure either, Ric. Perhaps if I keep it subtle, as in this image, it
might work as a bit of a signature.
But a BIG part of me says if it doesn't add to the essence of the image, it
shouldn't be there...
So perhaps sometimes it would be fun if kept very subtle, as in this image...
Thanks,
Bob

Sent from my iPad