Subject: [Leica] FS: M5 two lug chrome, 3.5cm LTM Summaron, 5cm Nickel Elmar, user SL-2
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 14:26:24 -0500

FS:

1.  M5 two lug chrome, $750 USD
     - generally a beautiful chrome camera
     - second shutter curtain has a spot, roughly 1/4 inch (6mm) in
diameter.  I don't know what it is, but is cosmetic only.  Does not leak
light.
     - mechanically fine, and meter is close enough to my Gossen Lunasix
for film

2.  Leitz 3.5cm LTM Summaron, $300
     - beautiful condition, nice chrome, excellent glass
     - small amount of dust

3.  Leitz 5cm Nickel Elmar, $200
     - brassy front ring
     - dust and hazy optics

4.  user Leicaflex black SL-2, $275
     - ugly, repainted black but poorly
     - works fine, meter is responsive and close enough to my Gossen
Lunasix for film

Shipping for any item in North America (Canada / USA) is free, $50
shipping to outside of North America.

regards
Vick