Subject: [Leica] It is wonderful to find a "stash" of old photos.
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 10:41:03 -0500

It is wonderful to find a "stash" of old photos.

These were 8x10 shots of my son, probably taken on an RD1 and printed out.

I don't think there is going to be a phenomena in the future of "coming
across a bunch of digital photos" 5 years after they were taken.

It certainly is reinforcing my thoughts of:
- return to film. If it is important, use film
- if I have to use digital, make sure it gets printed. If it is
important, don't leave it to be "bits and bytes"

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] It is wonderful to find a "stash" of old photos.)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] It is wonderful to find a "stash" of old photos.)