Subject: [Leica] Softies for new M (and maybe M-E and Monochrom)
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 01:43:40 +0000

On one of the forums it looked like it was not a planned change, just a
different batch and Leica did not know..... The Monochrom is different to
the M9.

john

The new M comes with different threads for the cable release socket (why,
Leica, why?) and needs new softies. So Tom and I went to his favourite CNC
shop and we made about 10 different ones until we got the length, taper and
threads correct. I now have a new softie.

Pictures at: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/Stuff/softies/

Henning Wulff
henningw at archiphoto.com

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Softies for new M (and maybe M-E and Monochrom))