Subject: [Leica] Leica 75mm Summilux vs 80mm Summilux-R?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 19:17:55 -0400

Going forward the M series will allow the use of your R lenses on an M
using focus peaking.  The two lenses are a little different especially in
the F2 to F4 range; if Tina finds the 80 to be better focusing then that
would incline me to keep both until you resolve how well you do with focus
peaking in an aux viewfinder.

Just remember that you will alway regret selling a great lens and they seem
to always inch up in value over time.  Meaning unless you are in financial
straights now, selling later just makes you happier with what is in your
pocket.