Subject: [Leica] "Look Large" problem
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 17:37:05 -0700

Recently I've had a problem with "look large". I have have to poke the icon
many times before I get anything but a blank window. This is using Chrome as
my browser. The problem started a couple of weeks or so ago and, to my
knowledge, there has been no change, update, or whatever that I know of to
cause this. It does not happen with Firefox. Anyone have a clue?

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] "Look Large" problem)