Subject: [Leica] Reflections
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 06:18:15 -0500 (CDT)

Geoff,

I hope I can make large prints from the D600.  I have an Epson 3880 and the
17x22 inch prints are excellent.  But what I m thinking of when I say large
prints is much more than that.  An Epson 9890 (I think that's the model
number) can be had for about $3300 and I'm considering buying that.  It
makes 44" wide prints so it can print a 44x66" print.  I shot the
Reflections pictures with the 24-85mm VR Nikkor.  Perhaps I should have used
the 16-35mm VR.  I'll have a big print or two made first before I make the
leap into buying my own 44" printer.

Robert