Subject: [Leica] Price of inkjet prints
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 08:54:52 -0500 (CDT)

I'm thinking about getting an Epson 44" printer and I've been looking into
the cost of prints.  A roll of Epson Exhibition Fiber paper that is 44" wide
and 50' long costs $299 from B&H.  So a print that is 44" wide and 60" long
would cost $30 for the paper.   But how much would the ink cost?  I have no
idea how to calculate that -- an equal amount as the paper?   More?  Less?
Does anyone know how to figure out the cost of the ink?

Thanks,
Robert

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Price of inkjet prints)