Subject: [Leica] US only? Dead 4x5 negs?
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:50:20 +0100

I used the famous SIMMARD drum, the smallest one, that can take 2  4X5
sheets.
Simply follow the continious developping tabels. I used mostly Rodinal
from Agfa and D-76 from Kodak (Ilford's ID-11).
If you find no such tabels make a first test reducing normal
develloping time by 20%.
Fixing with a fresh solution would take not more than 5 minutes.
Rince 30 min as usual if the water is not too cold.
Don't forget that Rodinal (still being made "somewhere") hates t?
below 20?C. And under 18?C it's almost useless.

This systhem with 4X5 inch sheets is wonderfill if you want to make
copies from 35mm or 6X6 neg or diapositives with an enlarger.

Enjoy,

Cedric