Subject: [Leica] Leica M240
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 19:27:39 -0400

Steves shot of the bike at iso 3200 and 6400 are grainless and there is no
mention of how much noise reduction he may have used which I'd get to be "a
solid amount" would love to see them with no noise reduction and or low
noise reduction or just know how much they used... as when I see a file with
zero noise at 64000 iso I don't feel like I'm looking at anything.
Personally when I use noise reduction I scale it back so there is just a
slight hint of noise left. That way I don't feel like I'm just leaving them
a Fig Newton of my own imagination.

This review has more shots don't in blazing sunlight then I've ever seen in
my life.  A review of this camera deserves to be taking it for a dangerous
walk around the back after the sun goes down. Call it street photography.
I'd be happy with it. It seem to me the big reason to get the camera in the
first place.