Subject: [Leica] IMG: Chinatown Chef
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 12:51:55 +0100

Please do not take it personally, Richard, but to me this is just about the
worst picture you have ever posted. It looks like a total grab shot, the
panoramic format simply does not work in this case other than to cut off the
top of his hat and give us a completely unbalanced composition, with all
that empty space on the right, and the car intruding on the left adds
nothing, it just looks messy. MAYBE the image could be rescued by severe
cropping: get rid of the car on the left and crop out most of the empty
space on the right plus some of the bottom.

Sorry...

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain