Subject: [Leica] Ah, the delicious task of selecting a kit for my trip
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 11:24:21 -0400

And, as a recovering GASaholic, I have the pleasure to say that my plane
ticket and share of the banquet expenses has been entire paid-for by
selling cameras and gear !!!!

And so has pretty much all of my young son's upcoming Montessori school
fees.

Still more to go, but the selection process is getting harder.

Vick

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Ah, the delicious task of selecting a kit for my trip)
Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Ah, the delicious task of selecting a kit for my trip)