Subject: [Leica] Ah, the delicious task of selecting a kit for my trip
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:13:57 -0400

Thanks again.

The more I think about it, the M9 and a couple lenses may be best.  As a
bonus, I can choose the right ISO for the circumstances, as oppose to
hoping to have the right film.

Although I like Ted's suggestion of the R-80 with film and the M-24 with
pixels.  But fly with two cameras, with luggage restrictions?  uggg.

Vick