Subject: [Leica] IMG: Life as it is
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 06:38:20 -0400

I think the first one. It really made me wonder just what her situation was
and what was going on.

The second says isolation to me, but in this day and age we see people
paying attention to their cell phoned and ignoring each other every day. Not
a good way to treat people.

Which story do you want to tell?

Barney

Barney