Subject: [Leica] Bought a Mamiya 6!
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 06:35:44 -0400

I used the 400 version. I have never actually used the 320 version, so I
know little about it, exept that it has a different tone curve than most
other films. But anyway, I am using the currently produced 400 version.
Bought the roll I shot this on last week.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook