Subject: [Leica] My first 4x5!
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 20:45:39 -0400

I didn't mean to be entirely humorous.  How long was the exposure? I find
modern emulsions don't suffer from as much reciprocity failure as those of
15-20yrs ago. Sheet films, in my experience, need about .5 to 1 stop more
exposure and somewhat more development than you might expect, plus a fairly
active developer.  Another factor in all this might be that the T-MAX films
don't have the same silver content as the more traditional emulsions.
-Lew Schwartz