Subject: [Leica] The things a cat lover must put up with
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 11:20:28 -0700

When a friend brings her dog over, even the most ardent of cat lovers has to
play nice.  Especially since Gretta just lost her "sister" of many years,
and has been one lonely dog for a while.

Gretta up on the sofa where she has never been before, loving up my wife
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/g/gretta-1149.jpg.html

Here's looking at you, sweet one.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/g/gretta-1151.jpg.html

Don't mind me....  I'm queen of the hour.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/g/gretta-1155.jpg.html

Yes, I've been to the vet today, so have pity on me.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/g/gretta-1157.jpg.html

All taken with the Nikon 50/1.2 on my D600.  I could never get that thing to
focus well on my D7000, so tried it last night on the D600.  Larger
viewfinder did help.  Had perhaps a 60% success rate shooting at f 1.4 for a
little more DOF to make up for sloppy focusing.  Was going to dump that
lens, but maybe I'll keep its.  I'll bring it along on my trip south.

Comments welcome
View large.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] The things a cat lover must put up with)