Subject: [Leica] Efex Pro vs PhotoMatix
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 22:40:53 -0700

I think I'll have to give Efex Pro One a shot after seeing these.

BUT...I like the color renderings of the PhotoMatrix's buildings much better
than the Efex Pro's. The sky for the Efex Pro is better, I think.

I think this is actually an ideal image for working in HDR. Was this a stack
of 3, 5, 7 images?

I think I want to overlay and do a bit of masking for these to make a better
final image.

Adam