Subject: [Leica] Cataract surgery, part deux
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 00:27:41 +0100

Several friends of mine have undergone such surgery. Today it's usually a
one day clinic affair.
For my grandfather 40 years ago it was months if not a year of dramas for
each eye. But his mind remained perfect for his age (over 80).
I admire woman who undergo sometimes major surgery and even peridurals
without complaints and with a smile to have children.

The time before the intervention is awfull, when you wake up you will feel
better.
A famous and sucessfull French painter after his eyes operation jumped to
his feet and and changed the colors of all his paintings he saw. He was
horrified, because he had discoverd they where too pink.

Chin up, I wish you the best.

Cedric