Subject: [Leica] Right-side up, upside down in Hong Kong
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 16:06:36 -0700

Upside down.
Even in the larger view, you can't really tell that it is a reflection,
but there is just enough information in the image which adds some
unknown tension, which makes it work (for me, at least).
Great tones, too!

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."