Subject: [Leica] Right-side up, upside down in Hong Kong
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 16:59:30 -0500

One photo two ways from a recent visit to Hong Kong.

Will start by thanking the leader of our day out, Joe Leung, for
getting us to this place, and Howard Cummer for his suggestion of
turning this black-and-white shot of a blooming kapok tree upside
down. Reflections and nature are far from my strong suits
photographically, assuming I can claim any. Also, this colorful scene
was shot with an M Monochrom using a 24 mm Summilux -- just what both
items were made for . . .

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gcr910/Hong+Kong+Spring+2013/HK+Reflection+1.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gcr910/Hong+Kong+Spring+2013/HK+Reflection+2.jpg.html

Comments and critiques on and off list appreciated. Must admit that
I'm wrestling with what to make of this one myself.

Other Hong Kong shots to come soon.

Thank you in advance.

Greg Rubenstein

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Right-side up, upside down in Hong Kong)