Subject: [Leica] Cheetahs, People and Vehicles
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 10:15:58 +0200

You are probably right. But in this modern world, unless the human species
disappears from earth, it's difficult to go back in time with mother nature.
On te other hand this brings a lot of clean money all these people
desperately need. I even suspect, and it's aeasy to understand, that the
guards and guides feed these cats who are on the brinck of extinction
outside zoos.

I love nature and I'm sure all these wild animals recognise their guards,
the cars and habits. There is even a center somewhere in Africa for orphan
elephants i.e. whose mothers have been poached. When they are big enough
they are brought back to their territory. After some time an elderly female
elephant shows up and brings them back to the wilderness.

The problem is that you cannot do this with cats. They certainly will chase
all sorts of preys, but they have never learned to kill as we saw with your
marvellous pictures.

Admiring regards.

Cedric