Subject: [Leica] IMG: After cataract surgery
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 01:10:00 +0200

I'm not a Medic but eyes (iris) wide open is probably due to (a) drug(s)
they dropped in your eye. Don't panick and try to take some rest. You will
feel beter soon.
I had the same phenomenon after an eye accident. For a time I saw my mother
in law in a blurr, but I could still hear her voice..... Happy to see you
back
Good courage it will be over soon.

Regards

Cedric