Subject: [Leica] Jayanand Giraffe
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy )
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 02:12:49 -0400

A great photo! Congratulations on the deserved recognition you've achieved!
I enjoy your work.

Dr. Leon Pomeroy, Northern Virginia USA

Re: "I had mentioned a few months ago that my photograph of a Giraffe taken
at

Masai Mara received a "Highly Honored" mention in the 2012 iteration of the

captioned competition. I have now received confirmation that my image has

been chosen as part of the exhibition at the Smithsonian National Museum of

Natural History in Washington DC from June 7th 2013 through January 2014.To

refresh memories, my photograph:"

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/EAfrica/Kenya/20090907_063957Mara.
jpg.html

Cheers