Subject: [Leica] Vietnam
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy )
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 22:27:41 -0400

I had no problem photographing in Beijing and in other regions of China and
Tibet. On the other hand, I didn't photograph bait the authorities.nothing
military. I plan to travel to Bali, Jakarta and Vietnam in September.
(Sadly, I'll miss the gathering in Spain?). Question: does anyone have
experience booking tours in VN with Odyssey.  Thanks. Dr. Leon Pomeroy,
Northern Virginia, USA