Subject: [Leica] Nothing else for it
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 21:25:30 +1000

Marty that APO Summicron looks to be spot on (as is mine). I can identify
in that shot another characteristic of the focal length which is that there
is a noticeable rendering of closer features appearing a little larger when
you are close enough to fill the frame as here.
I've drifted back to no more than head and shoulders with mine(or cropped
where appropriate) and am starting to use my 90 (and longer would be
better) more for those closer frames; which brings me to the inherent
limitations of the viewfinder.Yet mine is easily my favourite lens, No free
lunch I guess.

*If you want to take more interesting pictures,
stand in front of more interesting stuff* -- Joe McNally

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman