Subject: [Leica] M240 Photos
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 05:42:30 -0400

And are really not HDR as most people think of them which are three or maybe
two exposure taken at the site in which the subject would have to be pretty
darn static.
These shown here are multiple renderings, high, medium, low  taken out of
probably a raw file and them merged back with Photoshop HDR or a third party
thing like Photomatrix.
Its a tricky business as his photography is quite impressive. A real street
shooter here. But the final output is just a tad off. Or we'd not even be
discussing it. It looks at least a tad murky. And really overly rich.
Somebody somewhere is doing HDR on a regular basis either as a pseudo thing
from a single exposure or from multiple as it should be and not telling
anybody and nobody knows. So its successful. They just go "you're a master
of Photoshop Harry" and that's the end of the story. "can I buy one of your
prints for $1000?"
And not "Great HDR work Harry!".

--
Mark William Rabiner