Subject: [Leica] M240 Photos
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 07:52:51 -0700

Ugh, they are awful.

Not HDR, but it seems like, in Lightroom, the clarity and vibrancy values
were cranked way up, while the shadow value was inflated and the highlight
value was brought down.

Just an example of the "extreme" style so pervasive recently. That it can
be done doesn't mean it should be done.

I'd rather see well-composed b/w photos taken with a 50mm any day.