Subject: [Leica] M240 Photos
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 06:26:44 -0400

Its simply the nature of the digital workflow we are not presented with pix
from the drugstore or parking lot kiosk. We are presented with a pile of raw
information which we have to sort out ourselves.
Its hard to know "this camera gives as this look and that camera gives us
that other look" because as you say its in the hand of the user.

One could of course shoot jpegs  and use them out of the camera and remove
most of that.