Subject: [Leica] Is Eggleston in the right? What is the meaning of "limited edition"?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 21:44:15 -0400

I guess if they were for some reason not numbered which I think they
normally are and there is normally documentation as to how many of every
kind of print is in an edition.  So this would seem to be a bit tricky to
pull off. And I doubt its common and or done by anybody anybodies ever heard
of .

>>> http://www.imagist.com/blog