Subject: [Leica] IMG: Studio fashion
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 09:58:50 -0500 (CDT)

 On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 12:22 AM, Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at gmail.com
>>> wrote:
>>
>>> second look from a new shoot at home with a new to me model, Courtney
>>> M9 & Elmarit M 90
>>>
>>> http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/149615259
==========================================================================================================================================
(Hello LUGgers.  I've been away from the list recently - busy clearing out
40 years of stuff from my office.  Now that I've retired from UWM Photo
Services,  I should have time to check out pictures again.)

I'm not a fan of this type of flat lighting (my preference is for George
Hurrell style hard light, at least for young faces) but given this image, I
would like to see the necklace placed under the collar on both sides, and
adjusted so it's even on both sides, the stray hairs touched up, and the
lower highlight in the eyes taken out.  More than one seems to make them
look watery.

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA POY 1978