Subject: [Leica] IMG: Studio fashion
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 07:27:44 +1000

Hi Mark. Thanks for looking and commenting. This is not intended to be
natural portraiture of course. More aspiring to magazine cover. Those are
retouched down to individual pores as I'm sure that you know.
Courtney's skin is excellent in fact, though skin texture is a routine part
of my developing in any case..

*If you want to take more interesting pictures,
stand in front of more interesting stuff* -- Joe McNally

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman