Subject: [Leica] Introduction Karen Schreiber
From: kpsphoto at gmail.com (karen schreiber)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 08:55:14 -0700

I've been a lurker for many years and enjoy learning from everyone. After a
long period of taking care of my parents in our home, my parents have died.
I'm beginning to photograph again. My website of my old film work up to
2005 is at  www.kpsphoto.com.

In about a month (due to a 3 week trip), I'll post some recent images.

I am also a Think Tank Photo affiliate, so I'm posting some information in
another post.

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Introduction Karen Schreiber)
Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] Introduction Karen Schreiber)
Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Introduction Karen Schreiber)