Subject: [Leica] IMG: Monarch Butterflies
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 10:11:42 +0100

Horrific stuff. That's one of the reasons we're so against GMO here in
Ireland, and hope to keep our food free of the crap that's eaten elsewhere.
I've gone completely organic, but not quite as far as carving a Leica M240
out of a turnip. Then again, Leica is adapting to changing markets where
people want to pay more for what they want. Maybe we'll see see camera
greenhouses at the back of the factory in Solms :-)

Douglas