Subject: [Leica] Wine expert
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 19:20:32 -0700

For the past year or so, my almost exclusive source of wine has been a
Trader Joe store in Palo Alto. I've been told that they hold weekly wine
tastings for the employees and each store has at least one wine expert to
advise customers. The expert at this store became a bit of a friend when I
fired up my iPod Touch to consult a wine list and the first thing he saw as
it booted was a picture of my cat. As a fellow cat lover, there was an
instant bond.

Recently, I took a picture of him; he was delighted with the 8 x 10 print I
brought him.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003041.jpg.html

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org