Subject: [Leica] M9 Dynamic Range
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 18:20:35 -0700

Wow! Gorgeous.

I'm at the moment a bit too busy to grab a camera. Just replaced my old iMac
which had developed about a dozen vertical multi-colored lines on its screen
with a brand new 21" model and spending time on the transitions from Snow
Leopard to Mountain Lion (what will Apple do when they run out of cats?).
Also having to develop expertise on the "Magic Trackpad" which as far as I'm
concerned makes the mouse totally obsolete. About time, since the mouse was
actually invented in 1963.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-