Subject: [Leica] Get ready for the M Type 240 Nirvana
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:37:13 -0400

I agree Adam.
And I also think, Adam that now what we are looking at is that is a state
where we blur any difference between a journalist and a blogger. In every
case the smart first thing to do would be to check they guy out. Search
engine them...heck the source. Can they shoot a viable image which suggests
they have mastered the use of ANY camera?  ...if they agree with our present
idea on the issue or not.

Here we are dealing with a mindset which would rather that since they've
gotten together seven grand to buy a camera a few years ago it will reign
for many a decade. And the idea that there should be any issue with that
then it's heresy.
Its not about the work its about the investment.