Subject: [Leica] Get ready for the M Type 240 Nirvana
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:26:55 -0400

Hoppy you should now by now that on the LUG you don't tout the wonderfulness
of the new Leica M coming out you criticize anyone who would suggest that it
has any advantages over the older model you have in hand.
Try buying a small shovel and digging a small hole and putting your head in
it. You will have the same view as the average person on the list.
Do they have ostriches in the land down under?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostrich
Yes I see they have escaped from the Ostrich farms.
I'm sure they are not planning an insurrection in the Outback.