Subject: [Leica] Get ready for the M Type 240 Nirvana
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 19:27:51 +0000

Mark, Geoff ordered his M as soon as it was announced but deliveries are
only just starting in the southern hemisphere - I am sure you will hear when
his has arrived ;-)

john

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Get ready for the M Type 240 Nirvana)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Get ready for the M Type 240 Nirvana)