Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Yosemite Fini
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 07:52:09 +0200

I don't remember commeting on these yet I really love them.
They provide a nice insight of leisurely life in the park and the
soothing colours, even though they might be a little off in the dining
hall, are really appealing.

OTT: I checked on the Alpa Bob, I definitely should get one :-)

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 29 avr. 13 ? 23:41, Lluis Ripoll a ?crit :