Subject: [Leica] IMG: Unconcealed
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 10:05:55 -0400

I will second Tina's point.  One of my business associates here in Atlanta
spent two weeks in the hinterlands of Honduras.  Even with bus breakdowns
in the middle of mountain passes no issues or concerns about safety; well
falling off the mountain road when passing another vehicle but otherwise
none.