Subject: [Leica] Denver
From: photobynelsch at gmail.com (Photo by Nelsch via iMac)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 19:21:41 -0600

Hi Sue,

I've put the word out to our Denver luggers so I'm pretty sure something
will tell.  I may have mentioned this before but  www.recolorado.com is the
local listing site for homes.  If you are looking in the million plus range
a friend of mine is a broker of some pretty nice homes.

Bill Nelsch
Sent from my iPad