Subject: [Leica] Winograd exhibit
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 21:10:30 -0700

Lew, may be it's a form of approval,... or may be it is a form of color
blindness. Come on, during the long period he photographed, from 40s to
80s, there were no interesting, even people to be critical about, of other
races that he had met or seen?

We are not talking someone who takes 100 pictures or even 1000 pictures a
year. In that case, what do you expect type of thing. He takes 100 pictures
a day easily. If you roam the streets of LA, or NY etc. and take that many
pictures, it takes skills not to take pictures of people of colors or
Asians...