Subject: [Leica] An echo
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 07:26:16 +0200

In a way it is not that surprising. I assume you saw her in a particular
spot that is centrally located and/or popular with tourists. In Italy and
Spain, gypsies hang out at such spots, trying to separate the tourists from
their money, in various ways. They tend to stick to fixed territories, so if
the Italian photographer went to the same spot as you, it is not surprising
that he encountered the same woman.

I know I am making assumptions here, but these are not unreasonable
assumptions. I know southern Europe well, after all ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain